Companies Act & SEBI Compliances
Policies and Programs
- Policy on Related Party Transactions
- Policy on Familiarisation Programme to Independent Directors
- Independent Directors - Terms & Conditions of Appointment
- Familiarization Program of Independent Directors
- Whistleblower Policy and Vigil Mechanism
- Policy on Material Subsidiaries
- Policy on Preservation
- Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 - Voting Results of Annual General Meeting held on - August 03, 2018
- Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 - Voting Results of Postal Ballot Notice - Reg, August 24, 2017
- Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 - Voting Results - Postal Ballot - Reg, May 22, 2017
- Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 - Voting Results - Postal Ballot - Reg, March 01, 2017
- Report of the Scrutinizer(s) - February 23, 2017
- Clause No. 35A of the Listing Agreement - Voting Rights
- Memorandum and Articles of association of Shriram EPC Limited (As amended at the Deemed General Meeting held on 04-05-2017).
- Memorandum and Articles of association of Shriram EPC Limited (As amended at the Deemed General Meeting held on 26-08-2016).
- Results Publications - December 2017
- Results Publications - September 2017
- Results Publications - June 2017
- Results Publications - March 2017
Key Managerial Personnel
- Designated Employees Including Key Managerial Personnel
Code of Conduct
The Designated Employee must execute the order for purchase / sale of shares within one week of getting approval from the Compliance Officer otherwise fresh approval will be required.
All Designated Employees must hold their shares for at least 30 days if the shares are to be considered to have been made for investment purposes, otherwise there will be a strong presumption that the shares were purchased on price sensitive information. This Rule is also applicable to IPOs (Initial Public Offering).
In case of sale necessitated by personal emergency, holding period of 30 days can be waived by the Compliance Officer, for reasons to be recorded in writing.
V. Permanent Records and Updating thereof on continuous basis.
- He/she does not have access to or has not received price sensitive information up to the time of signing the undertaking.
- In the event of receiving any price sensitive information after signing the undertaking but before execution of the transaction, he / she will inform the Compliance Officer of the change and will refrain from dealing in the shares of the Company till such information is made public.
- He/she has not contravened the code of conduct for prevention of Insider Trading.
- He/she has made a full and true disclosure in the matter.
- Each Designated Person will file a declaration with the Compliance Officer providing the names of Dependents within the meaning of the rule along with his / their shareholding as on 14.02.08.
- On an on-going basis each Designated person shall update the above information as on 31st March every year.
Criteria For Board Nominations
Code For Independent Directors
- undertake appropriate induction and regularly update and refresh their skills, knowledge and familiarity with the company;
- seek appropriate clarification or amplification of information and, where necessary, take and follow appropriate professional advice and opinion of outside experts at the expense of the company;
- strive to attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the Board committees of which he is a member;
- participate constructively and actively in the committees of the Board in which they are chairpersons or members;
- strive to attend the general meetings of the company;
- where they have concerns about the running of the company or a proposed action, ensure that these are addressed by the Board and, to the extent that they are not resolved, insist that their concerns are recorded in the minutes of the Board meeting;
- keep themselves well informed about the company and the external environment in which it operates;
- not to unfairly obstruct the functioning of an otherwise proper Board or committee of the Board;
- pay sufficient attention and ensure that adequate deliberations are held before approving related party transactions and assure themselves that the same are in the interest of the company;
- ascertain and ensure that the company has an adequate and functional vigil mechanism and to ensure that the interests of a person who uses such mechanism are not prejudicially affected on account of such use;
- report concerns about unethical behaviour, actual or suspected fraud or violation of the company's code of conduct or ethics policy;
- acting within his authority, assist in protecting the legitimate interests of the company, shareholders and its employees;
- not to disclose confidential information, including commercial secrets, technologies, advertising and sales promotion plans, unpublished price sensitive information, unless such disclosure is expressly approved by the Board or required by law.